Poor sound quality
I've had my maxx for around 10 months now and haven't used it much for music until recently. The volume output of this phone is lower than my previous droid razr. Did they use a cheaper dac in the maxx? It seems like it puts out less voltage. I've compensated a little by turning the gains on my amps up a bit (gains are not volume knobs yea I know) to get the sound level I want. My previous razr has a fuller sound, with all the junk audio effects turned off on each phone. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm playing through an aux cable.
- 06-02-2014, 08:30 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 08:51 PM #3
- 06-02-2014, 09:36 PM #4
- 63 Posts
Re: Poor sound quality
Something may be wrong with your phone. The sound is a little tinny through the speaker, but with poweramp and audio effects off as stated above, it is pretty good. Definitely better and MUCH louder both through the output and speaker than the razr (I came from the razr maxx hd).
- 06-03-2014, 07:46 AM #6
- 06-04-2014, 03:53 PM #8
- By ErnstMach in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:36 AM
- By AlphaScorpii in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
- By renshiki in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:01 PM
- By michael3735 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:14 PM
- By Jordan0276 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:49 PM