Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doogald
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default maxx died

Last night my maxx went dead with around 53% battery left. I tried turning it on with no luck. I plugged it into the charger and it did nothing. Charged it all night attempting several times to turn it on with no luck. When I woke up I tried to turn it on and it booted up and seems to be working fine. Anyone else had this happen?? Thanks, Tracy

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: maxx died

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt View Post
    Last night my maxx went dead with around 53% battery left. I tried turning it on with no luck. I plugged it into the charger and it did nothing. Charged it all night attempting several times to turn it on with no luck. When I woke up I tried to turn it on and it booted up and seems to be working fine. Anyone else had this happen?? Thanks, Tracy

Posted via Android Central App
    Yep, that happened to me once. I had to long press power for about 15 or so seconds and then it would power on. I figured it was an app that went bad.
    skatergirl likes this.
    Lovin' My Phone

Yep ... I've had it happen once. My fiancé has had it happen twice on his Maxx.

I had to long press a couple of times and finally it turned back on.
    ~Janet~

That has happened to me. I was using a flashlight app to look for something, then my MAXX shut off. I couldn't power it back on for about 10 minutes, but thankfully it did come back on..