Maxx - Gazelle model number XT1080 vs XT1080M
My Maxx shows a model # of XT1080 on the back of the phone, but Gazelle says that's for the Ultra. Gazelle says the Maxx is supposed to be XT1080M but my phone does not have the M. It is definitely a Maxx. Phones settings show Maxx and memory shows 32 GB.
Anyone know why the discrepancy?
- 06-19-2014, 06:42 PM #2
- 06-20-2014, 01:27 AM #3
- 06-20-2014, 01:23 PM #4
Re: Maxx - Gazelle model number XT1080 vs XT1080M
If you still have the box that the Maxx came in, the sticker on the side says "MOTOXT1080M". I think it's pretty well known that the ultra is the xt1080 and the Maxx is the xt1080M.
An interesting post on xda says that if you take the back off of an ultra and replace the battery with a battery from the Maxx, the phone changes it's model name in settings / about phone to Droid Maxx from Droid Ultra.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:05 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:32 PM