So I know there is an issue with bluetooth devices and the MAXX, my Jabra Wave died went to a VZW store and only option was a Plantronics Voyager, Jabra out of stock and needed something.
When using the Jabra it would flutter but hold the call, the Plantronics with disconnect after 20 seconds I have to pick up the phone and turn on the speaker keep talking than it will reconnect to the BT.
I have removed and reconnected the device. I like the features of the Plantronics unit but its annoying. Do you think its a defective unit or still a MAXX / BT connectivity issue.
Any suggestions on a BT head but, I need something that wraps and feels good, I wear it for 8-9 hrs a day ans I am always driving from 1 job to another.
- 06-25-2014, 07:04 AM #2
- 313 Posts
Re: Bluetooth help
I have a Plantronics Voyager and use it all the time with my MAXX and I don't have the problem that you describe. The voyager has sensors that detect if you are wearing it or not so make sure you have it fitted good in you ear, especially if you are wearing glasses or sunglasses. It might not be detecting that it is being worn and disconnecting.That's the only thing that I can think of. It took me a little bit to get the right foam piece and get it to fit in and against my ear. Hope this helps ya.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:38 AM
- By buddylove13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Linda Linford in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:10 AM