Any Maxx replacement in the works?
Anyone heard anything about a replacement for the Maxx being in the works? I know I've only had it since November or whenever it came out, but I occasionally get the itch. I know there is the X+1, but I don't want something with less battery life than I have now. I've been closely watching the LG G3, but wonder if it will be 'too' big and how its battery life will be. One of the reasons I returned the G2 was because the battery life on the Maxx was just superior to it. I loved the phone, but the larger battery won out in the end.
- 06-25-2014, 12:36 PM #2
- 06-25-2014, 12:37 PM #3
Re: Any Maxx replacement in the works?
There are plenty of rumors that there are updates, but, at this point, they are just rumors. (Same for the Moto X+1). Nobody who is allowed to comment publicly knows for sure until they are announced. It may be that the X+1 will have a larger battery than the X. I guess we'll see when we see.
I'm a year away from being upgrade eligible anyway, so I'm more curious to see what comes than interested in something to update to.
- 06-25-2014, 04:54 PM #4
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:51 AM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2014, 02:53 PM
- By shotgunBTW in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:20 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Wasim Ansari1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:23 PM