Changing Motorola Device ID
I know this is not specific to the Droid Maxx but I do have a question. If I change the Motorola device ID will I need to reload all the apps on my phone? Also, if I had paid apps on my phone will they work with a different device ID? Thank you for taking your time to answer this question. I am sure this has been covered before but my search did not result with an answer.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-01-2014, 04:57 PM #2
- 07-01-2014, 09:30 PM #4
- 07-02-2014, 07:22 AM #5
Re: Changing Motorola Device ID
I think the Moto id is used only to allow you to use motos locate and lock feature if you lose your phone. Motos Web site has a place where you can log in and check the location of the phone, have it sound an alarm, or remotely wipe it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:23 AM
- By Delirious D in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2014, 04:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:30 PM
- By lekaelxi in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:10 PM