- 38 Posts
Running out of space.
I love my DROID maxx, but I'm having a problem with space. I really wish I had an SD card slot. Does anyone have any suggestions? Yes, I know I could delete most of my apps, but the purpose of having them is so I can use them.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-05-2014, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Running out of space.
Auto backup your photos and videos to Google+, delete them from the phone, and use the photos app to access them. Or remove any music that you have on the phone, sync with Google play music, and play music by streaming it.
- 07-10-2014, 07:02 AM #4
- 07-10-2014, 08:31 AM #5
- 07-13-2014, 10:21 PM #6
- By djjeffa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:26 PM
- By RDawson359 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:54 PM
- By ChessHead in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:53 PM
- By dandrew68 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:12 PM