- 2 Posts
Auto Update and notification
I don't mind that it Auto Updates my apps, what is annoying is the fact it keeps telling me about them in my Notification bar. Is there a way to disable the notification that it updated applications, but keep the Auto Update turned on?
The same goes with Verizon Support and Protection, after AutoUpdate updates an app, VSP keeps telling me it did not find a threat. I could care less if it didn't find a threat. Is there a way to set it to tell me only when it finds a threat?
- 07-10-2014, 12:35 PM #2
- 07-13-2014, 07:26 AM #4
Re: Auto Update and notification
- By Wildside in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:50 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:14 AM
- By RionDunn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Glen Cook in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:40 AM