Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music App and Headphone Question

I have a library of over 7,000 songs that I have been amassing since the days of Napster. I also ripped over 250 cd's. As with most everyone's music library these days the volume of each song can be, and usually is, different. I'm hoping that there is a true volume leveling program that will change each song's volume to one level, standard volume. Anyone know of something like this.

I've asked this before and I'll ask again, does anyone know of any in-ear headphones that gives you volume and music control as well as phone control?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Music App and Headphone Question

Quote Originally Posted by Biker Dude1 View Post
    I've asked this before and I'll ask again, does anyone know of any in-ear headphones that gives you volume and music control as well as phone control?
    Yep. They're pricey, but I use Jaybirds Bluebuds X. Fantastic. Responds well to buttons. Can answer calls, initiate voice actions w/ long-press of play button, volume controls do skip forward and back with a long-press.

Default Re: Music App and Headphone Question

Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    Yep. They're pricey, but I use Jaybirds Bluebuds X. Fantastic. Responds well to buttons. Can answer calls, initiate voice actions w/ long-press of play button, volume controls do skip forward and back with a long-press.
    They are well worth the money. I live my pair, but the ear cushions they come with aren't the best. I added some third party ones and they make a big difference.