Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notification Reminder App

When I first got the Droid Maxx I kind of struggled to get use to not having an LED notification which was easy to spot across the room. I would sometimes miss an email l or text because I had the phone set down and left the room not hearing the notification, was busy, or just forgot to look. I loved the active notification but still wished there was an LED as well. I came across the vibration notifier app a couple months ago and have have found it real handy for ensuring that notifications are not missed for too long. It allows you to set vibration or sound (or both) reminders for any app which creates a notification. It has a lot of options and works real well.
    xweb10 likes this.

Default Re: Notification Reminder App

If you really miss the LED notifications ( Like I did ) take a look at Noled.

Does a great job of putting whatever you want on the standby screen in whatever color you want, how ever many you want, and many other customization to select from.

Great for me and it is much better than the led blinking I had on the RAZR.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Notification Reminder App

I tried the noled app and found it no easier to spot than the active display. My old razr maxx hd led was easy to spot across the room from any angle, and the problem I have with the active display is that it isn't. The vibrate/tone reminder works best for me, provided it is loud enough above the ambient noise of the room.