Voicemail issues since 4.4.4
I got the standard visual voicemail for free after the update and since that I have a voicemail notification at the top of the screen like I have a message but both the visual voicemail and the standard voicemail dial-in box are empty. Does anyone have a fix or idea for this?
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-20-2014, 10:23 PM #2
- 07-21-2014, 01:38 AM #3
- 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM #4
Re: Voicemail issues since 4.4.4
I stand corrected. Saw on slick deals.
I still think my setup of using youmail visual voicemail with paid app better youmail (to avoid annoying contact sync) is a better solution.
That way I can have youmail number on friends and family and not pay airtime for voicemails.
Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
- By Stephen Abernethy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:11 PM
- By jugg97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:23 PM
- By Moso504 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:09 AM