- 1 Posts
Battery problem at 0%
I've got a problem with my Droid Maxx right now. It started about 3 weeks ago. The phone had completely died so i plugged it in and went to bed for the night. I woke up to the phone restarting in a loop. The phone will show the Motorola boot up screen then show the battery charging logo with 0%. The problem is it shows that logo then shuts off immediately and will attempt to reboot again about 10 seconds later. It keeps looping like this. It fixed itself when I tried my friends S4 charger and didn't restart immediately and showed 1% on the screen. The phone died again a week ago and the same problem reoccurred. I tried 3 different chargers including the original one and nothing worked. I took it up to the Verizon store and they plugged it in to one of their computers and it started charging. Verizon's advice was to get a new phone(of course) but I'm going to see if it is a fixable problem. Have y'all heard of anything like this happening before? I went ahead and bought a Verizon charger to try and see if it will work when it dies but before that happens I want to see if it is maybe a software issue I could fix before my phone may be permanently screwed.
P.S. All the chargers worked when the phone wasn't completely dead in charging the phone normally
- 07-20-2014, 10:09 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 10:12 PM #3
Re: Battery problem at 0%
If that doesn't help, get a warranty replacement.
- 07-20-2014, 10:26 PM #4
- 07-20-2014, 10:50 PM #5
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2014, 07:24 PM
- By solamarv in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:44 PM
- By Bardzog in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Chris Hall10 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2014, 05:08 PM