Proximity sensor not working during calls
I just noticed that my screen is not turning off during calls when I place the phone to my head to talk/listen. I do not know exactly when this happened as I usually use Bluetooth through my car, but could this be a 4.4.4 issue? I know it worked in the past.
- 07-26-2014, 03:24 PM #2
- 325 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Proximity sensor not working during calls
Make sure you are not connected to a Bluetooth device. I just checked mine and when it was connected to my voyager pro it would not turn off the screen but when I selected phone earpiece and put it up to my face the screen went blank and came back when I pulled it away.
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- By CarnCarnage in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 01:46 AM
- By mawil1013 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:50 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 22Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:55 AM
- By Mahmoud El-Shahed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:50 PM
- By laurenlobo67 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:25 PM