- 2 Posts
Droid MAXX and Acura TL (Honda) bluetooth issues
I have a 2006 Acura TL that allows a phone to connect via bluetooth for calls only (not streaming for other audio). I assume it is a common interface for Honda around that year.
My MAXX pairs fine, but when I make calls it does not use the connection. It says it is using it. The phone call screen has a selection button at the bottom that allows you to switch between the handset, speaker phone, or bluetooth. It shows bluetooth, but the audio is going through the handset.
If I switch the call to handset or speaker, and then back to bluetooth, then the car will pickup via the bluetooth connection. But when I first make a call it does not connect.
- 08-18-2014, 09:14 PM #2
- 105 Posts
Re: Droid MAXX and Acura TL (Honda) bluetooth issues
I think I've had this happen also. I'm not sure, but i think the same issue may be happening with my Bluetooth headset as well. I've been trying to use the new Commandr app, but every time I use it while my headset is connected, the audio quits coming through. If I shut off Bluetooth and turn it back on, it usually fixes it, but it is a problem.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:41 PM
- By samsungg3owner in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:30 PM