Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid MAXX and Acura TL (Honda) bluetooth issues

I have a 2006 Acura TL that allows a phone to connect via bluetooth for calls only (not streaming for other audio). I assume it is a common interface for Honda around that year.

My MAXX pairs fine, but when I make calls it does not use the connection. It says it is using it. The phone call screen has a selection button at the bottom that allows you to switch between the handset, speaker phone, or bluetooth. It shows bluetooth, but the audio is going through the handset.

If I switch the call to handset or speaker, and then back to bluetooth, then the car will pickup via the bluetooth connection. But when I first make a call it does not connect.

Any ideas?

Default Re: Droid MAXX and Acura TL (Honda) bluetooth issues

I think I've had this happen also. I'm not sure, but i think the same issue may be happening with my Bluetooth headset as well. I've been trying to use the new Commandr app, but every time I use it while my headset is connected, the audio quits coming through. If I shut off Bluetooth and turn it back on, it usually fixes it, but it is a problem.

Anyone else?