Jack Schneider

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Why won't my navigation keep any history of the last few places requested. I hate having to keep inputting info when traveling to an unfamiliar city. My old Motorola left you a history so that when you need to return, or have been re routed. You only have to open the app and see one of your previous locations and tap and go. Not happy with this phone.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Why won't my navigation keep any history of the last few places requested. I hate having to keep inputting info when traveling to an unfamiliar city.

Tap the three line menu control top left to open the left control, tap settings, tap Maps History. That should give you a list of the last few places.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have no three line menu control on this device and my location feature is turned on.

Look in the play store for an update to Google maps. The three line menu control is to the furthest left in the search bar at the top of Google maps for android.

If you're using the verizon navigation app, I'm not sure, though. I never have and never will use it. I can't pay for something like that when Google maps does it better for no cost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair