Call quality

Digital Rules

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
How is the sound quality on the Maxx compared to the Turbo & Turbo 2? I tried both Turbo's & hate the sound of both. (Restrained highs & a bloated sound plus inadequate volume at times) Turning off Volte helped slightly but like the Moto x 2014 MUCH better. Would like to find something that comes closer to flip phone sound quality & battery life. Not a heavy user, just miss my flip phones FAR superior sound & looking around.

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
How is the sound quality on the Maxx compared to the Turbo & Turbo 2? I tried both Turbo's & hate the sound of both. (Restrained highs & a bloated sound plus inadequate volume at times) Turning off Volte helped slightly but like the Moto x 2014 MUCH better. Would like to find something that comes closer to flip phone sound quality & battery life. Not a heavy user, just miss my flip phones FAR superior sound & looking around.

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

I believe that Verizon still offers basic flip phones. You can try them out at the store and see if they are to your liking.

Digital Rules

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, I want to stick with a smartphone & was hoping for some feedback on the Droid Maxx. I went ahead & ordered one & hoping for the best. I will continue to use my 2014 Moto x if I don' like the sound quality of the Droid.