I keep having dropped calls on my Droid Maxx 4.4.4 version. How can I stop this?

A

AC Question

I keep having dropped calls on my Droid Maxx 4.4.4 version.

I will be on conf call using Citrix and Go To meetings and calls disconnect. Citrix has repeatedly troubleshooted and say it is on my end. The person on other line states that it is just disconnects. Using this work cell phone in my home office. SO FRUSTRATING!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume those calls are directly through the GoToMeeting app, rather than using the phone's voice signal, correct? Do the drops happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Are the call drops associated with the phone's screen going to sleep?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Right, if it's happening in the app, I suspect that there is a problem with the local internet connection. Perhaps the router is dropping the connection, or there isn't enough bandwidth to support the amount of transmitted data.

Since this is Go To Meeting, do you have just a normal PC that you can use for this instead? It seems that would be more stable. If not, can you get yourself closer to the WiFi access point?

If you install the app Speedtest on your phone, what are the upload and download speeds that it reports?

Speedtest: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest&token=ldibgAGz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol