When I try to include a video of any size in an outgoing text I get:
    "Message size limit reached.
    Sorry, you cannot add this video to your message".
    I called Verizon and the tech rep is getting the same message on his test phone!

Also, when others send me a text with a video included, the video is very pixelated/digitized/blurry/crappy.
    I'm on the phone with Vzn now and will update with a solution soon...I hope!
    Rip
    08-27-2013 11:45 AM
    ugh. who wants to bet this is Verizon's doing? We should see if someone can test a VZW Moto X vs an AT&T Moto X for this issue.
    08-27-2013 02:04 PM
    As my fourteen day return period was nearing, I called Verizon again to see if there was a setting or a solution to both issues since the first VZ rep did not get back with me. Today, the agent and I conferenced in Motorola to see if this was a glitch/bug or ????.
    I reviewed the Mini owners manual and on page 42 it mentioned how to text a video but omitted the ridiculous steps necessary to do so.
    The Motorola rep said that with all of the "new" phones, you could only text a video by first creating a new text and then recording the video while you were in the new open text. Otherwise she suggested downloading one of many apps for a solution. I quickly boxed up the Mini and returned it. VZ rep wanted to charge me a $35 restocking fee. I reminded her the phone clearly did not function as described on the website, tv commercials or on page 42 of their owners manual and that charging me a restocking fee was not acceptable. Her supervisor finally agreed with me and I will continue to use my Razr Maxx a while longer. Too bad because otherwise, I really liked the Mini!
    Regards,
    Rip
    09-04-2013 02:42 PM
    So is there an APP that would allow you to do this with the MINI?
    09-04-2013 06:35 PM
    So is there an APP that would allow you to do this with the MINI?
    Yes, there are quite a few according to the Motorola tech. I tried one such app before I returned the Mini and it was ridiculously cumbersome...so the Mini was returned.
    Rip
    09-04-2013 07:18 PM