- 08-29-2013, 01:23 AM #2
Re: Syncing existing contacts with Facebook
just got the phone today and loving it so far. having the same problem with syncing contacts to their facebook profiles. loved having that on my old phone.
also just incase some one else can help with this problem, got a new phone because my old one was 3 years old (HTC Incredible) and was starting to not work so well. the biggest problem was the on/off button on the top was really hard to use. the last few days the only way I've had access to my screen is either plugging the phone into the charger or having some one call me. well today as I was purchasing the mini I went to get my contacts transferred into the new phone and the old one was completely dead, now that it is fully charged again I can't get it to turn back on through the on/off switch so I was wondering if there is any other way to do this once the phone is off? thanks for any help.
- 08-29-2013, 07:29 AM #3
- 08-29-2013, 11:16 AM #5
- 08-29-2013, 04:42 PM #7
- 08-29-2013, 11:38 PM #9
- 01-10-2014, 07:26 PM #12
- 01-13-2014, 06:06 PM #13
- By Barry Byrne in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:53 PM
- By jeep_man in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 33Last Post: 11-11-2013, 03:33 PM
- By Delta Crow in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:35 AM
- By anuser1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:56 PM
- By karen ellis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:36 PM