- 1 Posts
For some reason I feel like my Droid Mini battery isn't living up to the claimed one... today I was in airplane mode using wi-fi, but the phone only lasted about ten hours. I did go on chrome, google music (4 hours of music play, not streaming), and played dots for about 1 hour.
In general, I'd use the phone from 9am-8pm and always go below the 20% mark.
When I first got the phone, Verizon turned it on and ported my number, so I used it for about an hour before I let it charge. Could this be the reason why?
Help would be appreciated!
- 09-11-2013, 12:28 PM #2
- 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Battery Life
One of the first things I did with my mini is disable a bunch of included apps I knew I wouldn't be using. I didn't hit everything, but I hit a good number of apps. I did a day of testing, which resulted in higher than normal usage (which my old GNex would not have survived) and had about 64% battery remaining at the end of the day.
I suspect the bloat is likely to blame if I'm running fine with a lot of bloat disabled and you are not.
- By popartist in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:15 AM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:20 PM
- By Maddog121806 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:16 PM
- By B3t0 in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:53 PM