Play Store won't load
I guess this is somewhat of a common problem from all the posts on the internet. All of a sudden last night, I was unable to open Play Store. It would open for a split second and then revert back to the screen I was opening it from.
I've tried some of the things mentioned on different threads but nothing seems to work. Also, on boot I get a message "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped working".
Can you tell me how to correct this?
Also, I cannot seem to find download manager.
Thank you for your help.
- 09-17-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 09-17-2013, 09:59 AM #3
- 09-17-2013, 12:37 PM #6
- 11-20-2013, 03:19 PM #7
- 12-09-2013, 03:27 PM #8
- 01-07-2014, 11:58 PM #9
- 03-20-2014, 10:44 PM #10
- 12-28-2015, 01:25 PM #11
- 12-28-2015, 01:27 PM #12
- 2 Posts
Re: Play Store won't load
I actually went to settings but I do not know where to find apps.... I have a s4 mini I have application manager and default application but there is no menu in thend top right corner I have litter lay tried everything but I'm in Google play for like a second and it says it stopped please help
- 03-29-2016, 06:40 AM #13
- By Melissa Flory in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2016, 12:23 PM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:25 AM
- By Jonathan Smith3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Faithful9 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:57 PM
- By navallint in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:45 PM