Play Store won't load
I guess this is somewhat of a common problem from all the posts on the internet. All of a sudden last night, I was unable to open Play Store. It would open for a split second and then revert back to the screen I was opening it from.
I've tried some of the things mentioned on different threads but nothing seems to work. Also, on boot I get a message "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped working".
Can you tell me how to correct this?
Also, I cannot seem to find download manager.
Thank you for your help.
- 09-17-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 09-17-2013, 09:59 AM #3
Re: Play Store won't load
Magnus beat me to it.... Best shot though. Perhaps Force stop after clearing. Wait a few seconds then reopen.
- 09-17-2013, 12:37 PM #6
- 11-20-2013, 03:19 PM #7
- 12-09-2013, 03:27 PM #8
- 01-07-2014, 11:58 PM #9
- 03-20-2014, 10:44 PM #10
- By Melissa Flory in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:35 PM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:25 AM
- By Jonathan Smith3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Faithful9 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:57 PM
- By navallint in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:45 PM