Questions for Droid Mini Owners - Coming from iPhone
Looking to swap from an iPhone to the Droid Mini but have a few questions. Thanks to all for taking the time to read and respond.
1. Does Light Flow work with the notification LED for active notifications? Can different colors be used for different notifications ala Blackberry with BeBuzz?
2. Can notifications be turned off while on a phone call ala Blackberry? I searched through settings in the phone but couldn't find anything while in the VZW store. I HATE when I'm on a call and my iPhone vibrates in my ear. I jailbroke and used Notiquiet to turn off SMS notifications but it doesn't work for emails.
3. Any way (through rooting or software) to change the treble in the earpiece ala Blackberry? Every one that I tried at the store was pretty fuzzy/bassy on full volume and not very clear sounding. I use my phone outside a good deal and need something with a loud, clear earpiece.
Yes, I've also thought about getting a Blackberry but the Android sideloading for apps seems to be more miss than hit and many apps won't work at all.
I've also considered the Moto X but it's larger and has a much dimmer screen at full brightness.
- 11-06-2013, 03:22 PM #3
- 11-14-2013, 02:54 PM #5
- 11-14-2013, 03:10 PM #6
Re: Questions for Droid Mini Owners - Coming from iPhone
I always thought Apple's "Genius Bar" was a silly name for a help desk, but those guys have my respect if they gave to contend with customers who have this kind of a sense of entitlement.
- 11-16-2013, 11:41 PM #8
- 11-17-2013, 09:43 PM #9
- 11-18-2013, 05:21 PM #10
Re: Questions for Droid Mini Owners - Coming from iPhoneעם ישראל חי
- 11-18-2013, 08:08 PM #11
- 11-19-2013, 05:58 AM #12עם ישראל חי
- 11-19-2013, 04:13 PM #13
- By mickeyboat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:05 AM
- By Leta1911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:52 AM
- By Zendroid1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
- By hoverman1967 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:05 PM