Motorola Assist now in the Play Store

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Assist is in the Play Store.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...otorola.contextual.smartrules2&token=GDk1X5rM

Per Mark Rose on Google+:

Motorola Assist is on the Google Play Store and rolling out to users over the day. We?re excited to announce a couple of exciting features along with some bug fixes in the update.

- We know how important it is to keep focused on the road - and stay in communication - so we?ve extended our Quick Reply feature so that you can now personalize your very own Quick Reply message.

- We also know how you don?t like to be disturbed in meetings, so we?re similarly extending our Auto Reply feature to meeting mode. When you?re busy, your incoming calls will get an automatic personalized SMS - directly from you.

- Some important bugs which makes Assist even more reliable and useful.

Stay tuned for more exciting releases from Motorola Assist!

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I came from the Bionic and was SOOO disappointed with my Mini when I found out that Smart Assistant was replaced with Assist.
Assist is a VERY watered down version of SA and the features don't even come close in comparison. Why did Moto have to do that? I used it every day and even had custom rules. I miss it....