active notification and assist battery questions.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
My parents recently bought droid minis. I set it up for them over the holidays, and I deactivated the notification and the Motorola assist apps. I had read about the Moto X processor that had dedicated cores, and I was worried that without the battery management chips, the mini would I get terrible battery life.

Now that I have the Moto X (switched from Samsung and loving it) , I realize how awesome the features are. I wanted to ask users use the features if they notice much of a battery drain. I'm considering setting up their phones so that they get all the cool stuff moto X as well.

Thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My parents recently bought droid minis. I set it up for them over the holidays, and I deactivated the notification and the Motorola assist apps. I had read about the Moto X processor that had dedicated cores, and I was worried that without the battery management chips, the mini would I get terrible battery life.

Now that I have the Moto X (switched from Samsung and loving it) , I realize how awesome the features are. I wanted to ask users use the features if they notice much of a battery drain. I'm considering setting up their phones so that they get all the cool stuff moto X as well.

Thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

Droid mini has the 2 addition low power chip. so it would not use a lot of battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair