- 1 Posts
Swype defaults "the" to "The"
I have a DROID Mini, operating on Android 4.2.2 (system information: Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System, system version: 12.15.15.obakem_verizon.Verizon.en.US) and for the last couple months, Swype almost always defaults "the" to "The" and I cannot figure out how to make it stop. It's deeply obnoxious. Does anyone else have this problem, and a solution to it? I have already looked in the custom dictionary on the slim off chance that I somehow added "The," making it use that as its default, but that was not an issue. This is such an annoyance it makes me want to get rid of Swype entirely.
- 01-16-2014, 02:03 AM #2
- 158 Posts
- Eclipse 2.0
Re: Swype defaults "the" to "The"
That seems rather odd. Are you using the stock keyboard? I use SwiftKey and never have that issue. The only thing I can think of is maybe you use The more often so the keyboard keeps predicting that instead of lower case.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2015, 09:43 AM
- By Master T in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 11-20-2015, 08:05 AM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2015, 12:00 PM
- By Awra in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:42 PM
- By la321 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:31 AM