- 02-11-2014, 08:43 AM #2
Re: get rid of splash screen
Usually this requires you to be rooted to change the boot up animation.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-11-2014, 11:40 PM #3
Re: get rid of splash screen on Motorola Droid Mini
Yep, gotta be rooted.
The boot animation doesn't bother me as much as the accompanying audio file. If my phone reboots in court, there's nothing quite as embarrassing as the "Droiiiid" sound coming from my pocket. Fortunately, with root you can replace the sound file, too.
- By newinthowai in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:19 AM
- By projectmx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Gunit4U in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:41 PM
- By newinthowai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:40 AM
- By CantonS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:22 AM