- 02-11-2014, 07:43 AM #2
- 02-11-2014, 10:40 PM #3
Re: get rid of splash screen on Motorola Droid Mini
Yep, gotta be rooted.
The boot animation doesn't bother me as much as the accompanying audio file. If my phone reboots in court, there's nothing quite as embarrassing as the "Droiiiid" sound coming from my pocket. Fortunately, with root you can replace the sound file, too.
- By newinthowai in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:19 AM
- By projectmx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Gunit4U in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
- By newinthowai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM
- By CantonS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:22 AM