- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Email Notification shows unread mail on my home screen.
My E-Mail Icon shows 1 unread e-mail - except there aren't any.
I've selected all and opened them all - still shows 1.
I've scrolled the entire mailbox, nothing unread - still shows 1
I've deleted the mail account, and re-loaded it - shows none - until it syncs. Then it shows 1 unread.
- 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM #2
Re: Email Notification shows unread mail on my hime screen.
Are you sure one of these emails isn't unread? Its always possible that its hiding in a separate folder by accident.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- 02-27-2014, 07:13 PM #3
- 03-02-2014, 06:59 PM #4
Re: Email Notification shows unread mail on my home screen.
This happens to my native email client icon sometimes but it always fixes itself. When I used a BlackBerry the only solution was to reboot the phone. I don't know but wondering if the same might work here. Or perhaps force-stopping the app?
Posted via Android Central App with my Droid MAXX
- By thekC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 07-20-2016, 04:48 PM
- By ZoeGraystone in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:01 AM
- By Matthewharrell2008 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Zenith49 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:40 PM
- By wezzyd in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:25 PM