Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Google accounts acting loopy!!! Help please!!

My daughter and I got the Droid Mini for Christmas '13, and recently it has started giving us an alert from Google Accounts that "Account Action Required". When I click on alert it takes me to the sign in page. I put in my password, and it starts attempting to sign-in. After a couple of seconds, the screen just starts flashing back and forth between pages.

What is going on? What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Google accounts acting loopy!!! Help please!!

Quote Originally Posted by mfleming2012 View Post
    My daughter and I got the Droid Mini for Christmas '13, and recently it has started giving us an alert from Google Accounts that "Account Action Required". When I click on alert it takes me to the sign in page. I put in my password, and it starts attempting to sign-in. After a couple of seconds, the screen just starts flashing back and forth between pages.

What is going on? What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!!
    Well, why don't you try going to the the accounts and sync settings remove your google account from there and then again try signing in, one more thing I'd like to ask you do you have enabled 2 step verification on your gmail account it seems to occur when you have installed two step verfication enabled in your gmail account do on thing disable the 2 step verification and then try signing back to your gmail account. Hope this help you