Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Mini SMS & MMS Problems

have been getting this message when I hit on just a certain text message.... "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" Also when I send texts i looked in the message details & was wondering why does it say in Cause Code: Addrs. Vcnt., 0 what's going on? I've had nothing but problems with this phone

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Droid Mini SMS & MMS Problems

I'm having the same problem also; my mass texting is not working and every time i try to send a text is says that "unfortunately messaging has stopped". It also wont receive messages when its in MMS. This problem just started when I upgraded to the 4.4 version. It worked just fine before that. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the system cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth

Thanks for the reply; i tried this but it the text messaging is still not working. Would doing a factory reset fix this problem?

A factory reset might help, but it's hard to tell. As long as you don't mind the hassle of restoring your phone afterwards, it's fine to try it.

Ok ill give it a shot. At this point its worth it to get my messaging working again

I had a similar problem on my maxx. I got fed up and tried a different app for messaging. Switched to textra and it works fine

Posted via Android Central App