1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Shuji 2.2

Default Droid Pro Gingerbread Battery Issue

The gingerbread update for the pro more than doubled my battery life until yesterday, when while not being used the battery just constantly drained. Today it seems to be doing the same again. I have checked to see if there is an app draining the battery, but it doesn't show anything. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. I also tried messing with the display because I know that has been an issue with the x.

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas173 View Post
    The gingerbread update for the pro more than doubled my battery life until yesterday, when while not being used the battery just constantly drained. Today it seems to be doing the same again. I have checked to see if there is an app draining the battery, but it doesn't show anything. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. I also tried messing with the display because I know that has been an issue with the x.
    That's very odd have u used it more some days then others. Also if you leave your phone data or wifi on it will continue to search if its not connected witch will kill your battery

Default Re: Droid Pro Gingerbread Battery Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas173 View Post
    My wife has had the same problem with her dPro. If someone finds the solution, please share it. Thanks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Shuji 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by yodatom10 View Post
    That's very odd have u used it more some days then others. Also if you leave your phone data or wifi on it will continue to search if its not connected witch will kill your battery
    The difference in the amount of time the phone is used most days is not significant. Also, the wifi is turned off. Thanks for that suggestion though.

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

i had the same issue. i installed Gingerbread. Battery life seemed better at first, but a month later, now its worse than before.