1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,073 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Transferring contacts

I am getting my daughter a Droid Pro with Verizon. She now has a Bold 9650 with Sprint. My question is how do I transfer all the contacts? I would like to end up with all the contacts on Google. TIA!
    Last edited by pappy53; 07-31-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Default Re: Transferring contacts

Have you tried using the export function?
    Now that I have my N1 whenever my wife says "Are you sure?" I go online and show her.

The QR code of my Avatar is for a link to bone marrow donor registration. The more donors that are registered, the better a match for those receiving the transplant. It can not ONLY make the difference between life and death from excruciatingly agonizing graft vs host disease, but it can make an enormous difference in over all health care costs.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

I synced everything with Google so anytime I need to transfer it's gonna be pretty easy. Haven't tried the export function.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

If you used the Google sync app on the BB and did sync the contacts, then when the Droid Pro is setup choose the Google account that you synced to and the contacts should be sent to the new device. There is a walkthrough somewhere on this site if I remember correctly. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    I am getting my daughter a Droid Pro with Verizon. She now has a Bold 9650 with Sprint. My question is how do I transfer all the contacts? I would like to end up with all the contacts on Google. TIA!
    Just courious as to why you want to go with a droid pro instead of an XPRT. The XPRT is the sprint version of the droid pro and actually has unlimmited data. It also has the high capacity battery

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

they wont cellbrite it for you?

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

I agree with the google sync app option for Blackberry. I used that as well to merge my BB contacts with me Gmail contacts.