Thinking about buying a droid pro....

carim0903

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello!!!

Im looking at switching from a blackberry 9930 to a droid pro. I love the idea of a touch screen and keyboard in this layout.

A couple quick questions:
Is it still getting the latest updates?
Any serious system or hardware issues?

I havent used an android phone since the HTC hero came out. System was REALLY glitchy. Is the overall android software more stable now that its been around for a while?

pcpilot309

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I am using a Droid Pro, rooted with the CM7 ROM. I have had zero issues so far. I am a big fan of the candy bar with a physical keyboard. This phone has been discontinued so I am unsure if any future upgrades will be available.
There is a ICS rom out but the camera does not work at this time.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Bitter13

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought one these used a few weeks back for a trip outside the US and I haven't switched back to my Samsung Fascinate. The stock OS has been really stable and the hardware is solid. It's a downgrade for me on the screen and camera, but I love having a keyboard again and it has been nothing but solid so far.

wsommariva

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I just received mine yesterday. Seems I got a few updates automatically, but I really know little about this high tech stuff.

I have a situation with calendar synch; also had it with my Palm Pre. I think I can get that to work right eventually.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams