Looking for some opinions...

Jhett

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
My mother (in her sixties) is currently using a Palm Pre+ and it is on its' last legs. I am trying to get her to go Android. The Droid Pro meets her requirement of having a physical keyboard that isn't a slider. For those of you that have this phone, how has your experience been? She can be easily frustrated by technology, so the phone needs to be stable and require few restarts. Battery life is not a huge concern. She keeps a charger next to her chair, and since she is retired, that is where she spends the majority of her time. She is rarely out for more than four or five hours at a time, so as long as the battery lasts that long, it's all good. So let's hear it, Pro owners. What do you like about this phone? What do you hate?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I know this isn't what you are asking, but don't sell the stratosphere short. It is a year newer, the keys are a bit bigger, it is 4G, and the battery life is good.

My wife has one and loves it. I know you mom doesnt want a slider, but by going with just the pro, you leave yourself no other options

Reactions: Jhett

Jhett

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate the input, and I understand what you are saying. That said, she is VERY set in her ways. What she wants is her old Palm Centro back. She will not go with any slider if there is another option. She has seen the Droid Pro in the store and was so happy that there was another non-sliding, vertical keyboard phone. It's certainly not my choice. Are there any other phones with this particular configuration?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac