Droid Pro: wifi won't turn on

An-An Gonzales

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
can you please help me too. my monster tablet m7 7" wont turn on the wifi.. i turn it on then go back to turn off.. i already whacked it but does worked.. please help..

DrZardoz

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
OMG, whacking it worked! We call it "percussive maintenance" in the business. Yeah, the tablet is aging (Idea USA CT920) and it was cheap. Ran good for 2 years. Of course whacking fixes are never a good sign! Thanks bro, I can stop messing with it now that I know it is a mechanical issue and not software.

JessSeptic

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I tried whacking my Moto E phone against my palm and leg multiple times and the wifi still wont turn on..? Am I just not hitting it hard enough? Its been saying "Turning Wifi On..." for the past 2-4 hours and it still hasn't turned on. This only happens when my phone dies or I turn it off and start it back up. I'm getting really frustrated that nothing is working :/

crazy2412

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Created account just to say Thanks. however i have a rooted phone, it turn off and on again and again. The WACKing worked for me. Now i have a permanent troubleshooting method. :D

melinda Legerski

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Try charging it over 30%. My husband has an S4. He started having this issue yesterday so I've been on these forums a ton in the last 48 hours. He tried some hack from a video typed into the dialpad and then he yanked the battery out without shutting down the phone and his wifi was restored. Overnight his phone died and there was no connectivity again once he got it turned on again UNTIL it hit 30%. It's been fine ever since as long as the automatic power save from dipping too low doesn't engage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34