Buy a Pro now? Yup! They're shipping oddly enough

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
this whole experience has been nothing but horrible. on the phone for the 4th time in two days, been promised my tracking number twice and now all of a sudden being told that phone will not ship until the 18th!! rep then tells me if i replace the order thru a rep it will process and ship sooner - WTF??????

So... cancel your order and place one through a rep. Ta da

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
After finally spending over an hour on the phone with 3 phone reps, both in internet sales and customer service I was finally escalated to a manager. I was basically told that only a SMALL number of phones were actually shipped and the rest will be sent out either prior or on the November 18th. The phones that were shipped were determined by your geographical location and not by the time your order was received. She had no answers on why this wasn't communicated on the web site or why her service reps weren't trained on the situation. Now, here is another twist. I stopped by my local Verizon store this evening and the manager there said she was told that stores will not carry this phone until after Thanksgiving........

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Well I ordered mine on 11/9/10 at 12:10 AM...I had to email Customer Service with all the order info and within 10 minutes I got a response with my Tracking number, it's shipping 2-day..even though I'm almost positive when I ordered it I got the overnight, oh well, it'll be here by Friday =)

beardman

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
ordered mine 12pm nov 8th, no email conformation or tracking number...

but when i called they gave me a tracking number and its 2 day shipping, set to arrive tomorrow the 12th.

if you didn't get a conf. email, call customer service and put in your number. the first option you get is to hear your tracking number.

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
oh, i got the order confirmation but they will not issue tracking info and after two days arguing on the phone with them they are telling me only a small limited number of phones were shipped and all other pre-orders will go out on the 18th??

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
oh, i got the order confirmation but they will not issue tracking info and after two days arguing on the phone with them they are telling me only a small limited number of phones were shipped and all other pre-orders will go out on the 18th??

Call CS (18009220204) It will say something about a new device being ordered and select the option to get the tracking number sent to you....or you could email them and get it.

jb20

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered myself on Tuesday 11/9 @ 1am. So late this morning I sent an email to InternetOrders@verizonwireless.com . (Subject column I put the confirmation wireless number) asking when my order will be shipped out . I'm not sure if it is coincidence or not but I just received my shipment notification along with my tracking number. Delivery is slated for tomorow 11/12. No later than 3pm :D

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Still no tracking number but recv'd 2 txt msgs from verizon stating that my order has been processed and overnighted. So, keeping my fingers crossed

jpcalhoun

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
It's on it's way!!! Ordered mine on 11/9...did not receive a shipping confirmation. Called VZW customer service this morning, 11/12, got a FedEx tracking number and the Pro is on the truck for delivery today...hurray.

Dilbert

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Received Pro at noon today and took me all of about 1 hour to get it activated, synced with my google and yahoo accounts and to become totally acclimated to the new Android OS. I've been a BB user (Curve) for almost 3 years now and was nervous about the switch to the Droid. I love this device! Keyboard is slightly different feel than the old Curve but I'm almost used to it already.

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
Received Pro at noon today and took me all of about 1 hour to get it activated, synced with my google and yahoo accounts and to become totally acclimated to the new Android OS. I've been a BB user (Curve) for almost 3 years now and was nervous about the switch to the Droid. I love this device! Keyboard is slightly different feel than the old Curve but I'm almost used to it already.

Welcome to the party.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781