Motorola Droid Pro help videos
Compiled every Motorola Droid Pro help video in one place. Here's where to find them.
Droid Pro tips and tricks
Find something cool (or important)? List it here.
Enable screen rotation: Menu>Settings>Display>Auto-rotate screen (checked)
Rename profiles: Menu>Profiles>Menu>Rename
Remap side button: Menu>Settings>Applications>Quick Launch (remap side key)
- 11-20-2010, 05:57 PM #3
After opening the gmail application you can do the following on the key pad:
C- Compose an email
R- Reply to an email
A- Reply to all
Very similar to a blackberry.
Also I use screen mode widget and have the settings set to disable the lock and all you have to do is touch any key to wake the phone.
- 11-21-2010, 06:56 AM #4
Another tip for those who just want to you the keyboard to quick search a contact rather than using the contact search widget.
Go into seach application( either the magnify glass icon or google search widget)
Hit search settings
Hit-searchable items, from here just leave just checked contacts.
Close the program and return home. Now type in any name or letters on your keyboard and you should see your contacts should show up
Note if you want to do a google search just go into the browser application.
- 11-21-2010, 06:20 PM #5
Last edited by milominderbinder; 11-21-2010 at 06:28 PM.— Milo
← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
- Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
- Keyboards — Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
- iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
If this helped, please click ↓Thanks & Like↓
- 11-26-2010, 04:06 PM #6
UNIVERSAL INBOX ON THE HOMESCREEN.....
I found a way using LauncherPro.
1. Install LauncherPro (free version available in the market)
2. With LauncherPro running.....
3. Press/hold on homescreen...
4. Choose shortcuts
5. Choose Activities (has the yellow LauncherPro icon next to it)
6. When the activities list opens, scroll all the way down to Universal Inbox and click it...
7. A sub list will open showing Universal Inbox and Edit Universal Inbox.
8. Choose Universal Inbox
9. You have now placed a shortcut that will open the Universal Inbox on your homescreen.
I was able to do this just now but if you have just installed LauncherPro, you may need to check the options if some of these steps don't match on your device. Good Luck
- 11-30-2010, 02:24 PM #7
- 12-01-2010, 09:36 PM #8
- 12-02-2010, 02:25 PM #9
- 12-02-2010, 04:07 PM #10
- 12-03-2010, 06:11 AM #11
- 12-31-2010, 11:02 AM #12