Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Reject call. Send text

Brand new to Android and just purchased a Droid Pro. Liking it so far. I've been reading alot of the forums and finding lots of helpful info.
    My last 2 phones were Blackberrys.
    I read in "Tips and Tricks" about an option to reject an incoming call and having a text automatically sent to the caller. The instructions given ("Tap Phone > Menu > Phone Settings > Edit default message") don't match the menu options on my Pro. Is this something that can be done on the Pro? Is there another menu I'm not seeing?
    Thanks,
    Rdinger

That was an awesome feature in my HTC INC, I am curious to know if u can get the pro to do the same thing. When call would come in i could choose to send a pre made message like "I am on the phone or in a meeting, please send a text message and I will try to respond"

There is an app in the market called Auto Answer by Schuss Inna that can be used to reject calls and automatically send a user defined text message. There is also a widget mode for it I believe.

Auto Answer - Android app on AppBrain