Text notification problem on the droid pro?

kyleward27

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I got the Droid Pro last week, and oh man this phone is one hundred times better than the Droid Eris (my last phone)

Today something happened thats pissing me off though.
My friend (on t-mobile's network) sent me a picture, and I used to get pictures from her all the time and nothing bad would happen, but today my phone asked if I wanted to send a "Message read" text back. I was like "Yeah sure, whatever" and sent it. But at the time I was in my chem lab at school and didn't have service, so it didn't send and gave me a message. I went to put on the notification bar and click on it to resend, and it comes up with a pop up error saying "Message not available" and leaves the notification in the bar. Then I clear notifications, and it was fine, until i open up any conversation with anyone. Now every time I pull up a conversation and don't have the notification in my bar, it pops up. How do I rid myself of this madness?

tl;dr How do I get rid of this message not sending notification if I can't even open it?

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
You may need to completely empty your outbox and sent folders. If you do this on a pc, it may even be easier to locate. Regardless, don't give up, yet. Worst case scenario would be that you have to do a Factory Data Reset...or take it to your nearest Verizon. Good luck.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz