Notifications while on a call?

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Can someone with a DP test this? Curious if vibration notifications are on if it still vibrates while on a call. My DInc does this and people on the other end say it sounds like a duck quacking, so I have to keep vib off all the time.

google123

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I happened to be on call on my way to work a couple of hours ago and received a text message while on the call. The phone vibrated as it was supposed to then it vibrated a second time after that. When I ended the call, it was the low battery warning on the screen. I clicked OK and the text message popup (ChompSMS) was underneath it waiting to be read. :)

I didn't think to ask the caller if they were able to hear anything when my message came through tho.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok, thanks. That's what I was afraid of. It shouldn't vibrate while you're on a call - your other party on the line can probably hear it. I loved the notifications on my BB - when on a call, vibrate turns off automatically, and you only hear a tiny quick beep when a message comes in. Wish there was a way to make that happen on Android.

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I heard a short beep while on a call. It was a text message I had received. It did not vibrate and that probably because in the sounds setting, I have it to NEVER vibrate. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma