When I go to Settings, Accounts and try to add the FB sync account, I keep getting an "Internal server error. Please try again" message every time. Anyone else able to do this? I don't see any options in the FB app itself for turning on contact sync.
    12-07-2010 02:42 PM
    Nor Can I. Not sure if its a similar problem.

On my Droid Pro I added all my accounts - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. All the contacts downloaded fine. What about if I add new contacts to those accounts on the websites. How does that sync. Is it automatic? It hasnt been so far!

Any help?
    12-08-2010 03:33 PM
    Do you mean you loaded the fb app and logged in or were you actually able to add through accounts setting? I can't even get that far to download contacts.
    12-09-2010 02:55 PM
    Oh! I can add all the accounts and app. I just can get photos to download for Facebook contacts. Nor can I seem to sync newly added or deleted contacts from my social apps to my phone contacts!
    12-12-2010 02:56 PM
    When I go to Settings, Accounts and try to add the FB sync account, I keep getting an "Internal server error. Please try again" message every time. Anyone else able to do this? I don't see any options in the FB app itself for turning on contact sync.
    yep.. same here.. I know my credentials are correct.. (can log into FB online with the same credentials).. I get the internal server error too.
    08-01-2011 11:45 AM
    I don't even get an internal server error. When I click on facebook to add account it just goes back to the main accounts page and it does nothing. Hmm...
    09-20-2011 11:18 PM
    I couldn't add any new account to sync... i solved the problem running Root Explorer

i went to /system/app

and re-installed AccountAndSyncSettings.apk

hope it helps

11-16-2011 01:33 PM
    how exactly did you do this?
    02-28-2012 04:35 PM
    I have the same problem
    03-03-2012 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD