1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 (Stock)

Default Random data drop-off

hey guys, over the last 3 or 4 weeks I've noticed that my phone will just lose data connection and be unable to regain it until I re-start my phone. I can't attribute any one reason as to why this might happen.

Any idea what's causing this? It's annoying because you realize you didn't get a text/email/update is hours b/c your phone couldn't check for one.

I've noticed this a few times as well. Usually within a few minutes of noticing the 3G is gone, my phone reboots itself. I dont know if the 2 are related but i sure have been noticing a lot of reboots lately...

Quote Originally Posted by vxaxv17 View Post
    I've noticed this a few times as well. Usually within a few minutes of noticing the 3G is gone, my phone reboots itself. I dont know if the 2 are related but i sure have been noticing a lot of reboots lately...
    It's odd that you mentioned this and then it happens to me twice this morning. I didn't catch the missing 3G the first reboot, but I was making sure all the widgets restarted and notice the missing 3G. All of a sudden, it reboots again. This was around 9 this morning. Everything's good now.