Can't disable wifi

Burkett1983

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Like the title says I can't seem to disable my wifi. I never had a problem with this until a couple weeks ago. The wifi turns itself on for some reason and I can't figure out why when I disable it In The settings menu that it keeps coming back on... It's killing my battery! I've been trying to figure out if it's an app or somethi g that's doing it but I can't figure it out.. Any ideas?:'(

jpcalhoun

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Like the title says I can't seem to disable my wifi. I never had a problem with this until a couple weeks ago. The wifi turns itself on for some reason and I can't figure out why when I disable it In The settings menu that it keeps coming back on... It's killing my battery! I've been trying to figure out if it's an app or somethi g that's doing it but I can't figure it out.. Any ideas?:'(

I don't know if this will help...but, there is a setting under data manager, social applications that when selected enables social applications to sync over wifi only. If you have that selected and have a "social application" selected to sync at a certain interval that may be why your wifi is turning on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze