Why should i geta Droid Pro instead of an EVO

rgotten

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I am a sprint user who at the present moment has a HTC touch Pro 2, i like it since it has a sim card so when i travel i can use my same phone. I also like it because of the big screen. What i hate is how slow it works since it has Windows mobile and that really sucks. Sprint is launching next week the Motorola XPRT which is basically the Droid Pro..,I have also look at the EVO on sprint which is an Android and works smoothly and the Iphone.

On a practical note, i am a doctor and basically i use the phoen to make phone calls, email, browsing, and some medical applications.

I would like to hear for some of you Why should i use this device Droid Pro/ Sprint is XPRT when compare to the Iphopne or EVO....it has a nice front keybors, less resolution but from my reading the resolution is acceptable, no noise cancelation (b ut i understand good sound quality). I kn know people talk excelents reviews for the EVO and Iphone, but i would like to herar from you guys to convince me to get this phone

butler360

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
The EVO Shift is basically the Touch Pro 3 and can flash custom ROMs. I'd look at that if you like the TP2 (which is what I have now). The Droid Pro is nice but Motorola sucks (locked bootloader).

techsamaritan

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I've had the Evo, iPhone and Blackberry and I'm going to get the Droid XPRT. Played with it at the sprint store and love it! Now the BB keyoard is slightly better but having the touchscreen and physical keyboard in the candybar form factor are just too much for me to pass up. For strictly touchscreen, the iPhone's keyboard is STILL the best one by far, and its coming out with the new iOS 5 software which will be hard to pass up...I just am not a HUGE fan of how restrictive Apple is. The EVO is a great device, my wife loves it for her business. IMO, the order is: Evo, Droid Pro (only because of the physical kb), then iPhone. But as usual, going to the store and playing with them first is always the best solution.