Cyanogen Mod issue

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Small problem while running cyanogen 5.0.6.2, I got bekit 1.2 LV kernel, and am using smoked glass esque 1.5.1 theme. The issue I run into is when clicking to the home screen sometimes it takes 5 seconds to even show the screen then another 5 seconds till i can click anything on it... I have been running the same widgets on my home screen for months so that is not the problem. I guess it is the theme? That would be sad because I really like it... Any other thoughts on what it could be?

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Dont know what it could be but just try reflashing the ROM again. Worked for me when I was using DM and it slowed down once.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
it was happening on the last version of CM and then I updated today and it is still doing it, so I don't think that would help...

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
hmm, simple steps would to be to see if you installed any apps/downloads when this started happening and remove them. Sometimes when I have a lot of threads of messages and a lot of messages in each thread my home and messages slow down.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Happens to me all the time. Only way I was able to solve it was either go back to stock cyanogenmod, or go into ROM manager and download "home", the original launcher for the droid. Makes everything super speedy (compared to Nexus Launcher)