1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Default Screen shots of diffrent roms?

Im running UD v10 nextheme and like it alot but Ive got rom manager and would like to try a diffrent rom. Id like to see diffrent screen shots of other roms. Googleing only got me so far.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

The problem with that is that there's no major visual difference between most ROMs. The main difference is the wallpaper chosen, and what home replacement is being used, if any.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

i think im just going to stick with UD then, it looks pretty decent and it works.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

2 that I think look and perform really good are cynogen with drotheme and Pete's 1.0 with the nextheme theme skin. Some slight differences. Jrummys themes are nice too since it similar to nextheme but in different colored variations like blue, cyan, red, green and I think there is one more but I can't remember. What I would say is try a few out and just create a backup of your current one through rom manager since it will also back up your settings so you wont have to start from scratch if you want to revert back.

ZeusDroid Desire Rom Port(SenseUI)

Koush/Cyanogenmod (earlier build)

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

Only problem with zeus droid is that you can't use 3g and make calls.

ROM

Bugless Beast 1.0 with nextheme, with droid icon pack, and drotheme helix launcher and round battery icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shots of diffrent roms?-cap201005080949.jpg   Screen shots of diffrent roms?-cap2010050809441.jpg  
    Device : Galaxy Nexus
    Build : 4.0.3 IML74K
    Kernel: 3.0.8-g490ff3
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

Quote Originally Posted by borgey401 View Post
    Bugless Beast 1.0 with nextheme, with droid icon pack, and drotheme helix launcher and round battery icon
    im assuming that your using weather widget donate? how did they get passed the htc cease and desist that was layed out. i thought they had to change their format like beautiful widgets did?

i like the drotheme launcher but is that the 3d helix or the helix 1 style?

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by bitfix View Post
    im assuming that your using weather widget donate? how did they get passed the htc cease and desist that was layed out. i thought they had to change their format like beautiful widgets did?

i like the drotheme launcher but is that the 3d helix or the helix 1 style?
    its 3d i know a lot of people have problems with helix 2 but i have been very lucky and have not got basically any FCs
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

do you have the link to get just the launcher. i am using pete's as well and would rather continue using it and just add the launcher alone. if you can find it i would appreciate it a lot. thanks

ROM

no i had to download the theme unzip it go into the system file and get the launcher apk out of it and install it. if you would like i can provide the link for theme download the goodies zip and go into system-app and launcher 2. it's a little tricky to install sometimes i had to use rootexplorer and put apk in system-app change permissions user- read,write. group- read other-read. then reboot and it will install by it's self
    Last edited by borgey401; 05-08-2010 at 06:13 PM.