Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bugless Beast v1.1 Released!!!!

Check it out!

The Pipester has spoken.

Nexus 5 (Rooted/Xposed/GravityBox)
    Nexus 7 (Stock)
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the link. Mmmm, some Froyo goodies in there I see.
    a little obsessive...
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

loading it now to see what its all about lets hope its as good as people say
    Rooted for life

I don't have enough posts to PM but you can contact me about a ROM site, I'm very interested.

site:
    @kmages twitter
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

They only downfall I see so far is that NexTheme isn't ready yet. It's by far my favorite theme.
    The Pipester has spoken.

Nexus 7 (Stock)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

I'm probably going to try it just to see how it compares to dominator. If its not on par and 2.2 features aren't worth it then I'm reverting back.
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

Default Re: Bugless Beast v1.1 Released!!!!

First random reboot in days running this. Was typing and got a message reboot. Time for something different. Running without set CPU isn't a smart thing to me opened temp monitor to 68c proc temps back to Dom for me closest thing I've seen to the speed of froyo

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Rooted for life

what is the media uploader and talkback app??
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

i am going to have to agree. not my cup of tea with this rom. there really isnt anything new or amazing about it. overall its a good rom but Dominator has spoiled me. Boost seems to be ahead of the game.... lightyears ahead. as for user friendly isntallation, i have to give it to pete but performance-wise Boost all the way

ROM

ahh man i love these ROMs. B.B. is by far the best ROM out 1.0 was absolutely great. Since cyanogen 5.0.7 came out last night I flashed it over 1.0 but since 1.1 is out now I have to go back to BB
    Device : Galaxy Nexus
    Build : 4.0.3 IML74K
    Kernel: 3.0.8-g490ff3
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

I don't get all the hype about BB 1.1. I feel its overrated. I don't notice any difference from 1.0

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

As of right now, I am kinda on the same boat. Have not really noticed any difference from BB 1.0

Had to pull battery and do a recovery back to 1.0 due to a FC loop after loading 1.1. Second time worked with no problem.

So far, everything is good. Not noticing anything really different with 1.1 from 1.0 either, but I liked 1.0 already. Running Smoked Glass theme.
    a little obsessive...

Default Re: Bugless Beast v1.1 Released!!!!

I dont notice a huge difference either, though I am having fewer problems with the swype beta on 1.1. seems a tad quicker too, but it could just be in my head. These roms are stupid fast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ROM
    AOSP by preferance

what 2.2 goodies are included?
    Blackberry Storm 9530 (1 year)>
    Motorola Droid [Rooted] (Froyo 2.2 --> 1Ghz ultra low voltage) (8 months)>
    Motorola Droid X [Rooted] (Fission v2.6.1 --> 1Ghz--> low voltage)(10 months)>
    HTC Droid Eris [Rooted] (CM 7) (risky outdoors device)(current)>
    HTC Droid Incredible [Rooted] (CM 7)[Bad ESN <craigslist scam>](just a tablet now)>
    Motorola Droid 2 [Rooted] (GingerBread v2.3.3 Blur v4.5.153 --> 1Ghz) (Current)[/FONT]

Next device: Samsung Galaxy S II

Global Posts
    1,135 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

i do not notice anything different than 1.0, and what 2.2 things are in this? haven't noticed nothing yet
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

In all honesty Pete is a great Tom developer but I feel the 2.2 things are so minor that they aren't even noticeable. Morse of a way to build hype and gain attention if you ask me.

You guys got me a little skeptical about upgrading to 1.1. Think I'm gonna stick to 1.0 for now.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

I typically rock the Beast, and I am a little disappointed with this release. No major feature updates. He did however say when he released 1.0 he kinda rushed it so maybe the majority of this was what he didn't get to put in 1.0. Who knows. You got me curious to run Dominator... Though I am not feeling like doing an intricate install right now.
    The Pipester has spoken.

Nexus 7 (Stock)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

its really not that bad to install dominator. all you have to do is make a back up, clear data and cache, install advanced nandroid and then only restore the boot and system, clear cache again (not sure if this is needed but 2 out of 3 times when i installed the rom it worked better when i did this) and then reboot, done
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Meah... I'll give it another shot once I am done messing with the new Cyanogen.
    The Pipester has spoken.

Nexus 7 (Stock)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

pipester, which is better bugless or cyanogen. im in the mood to try somthing new for the night and explore a rom. also which one is consistent with speed. or lags the least

OITried BB 1.1 for a day and didn't really notice a difference performance wise between it and CM 5.0.7.1. I'm back running CM now but both are fast and stable at stock frequency and overclocked. For the best experience on either, I'd suggest using launcher pro or ADW launcher. Both are lightening fast and offer a great alternative to the stock or helix launchers.
    Last edited by PJnc284; 05-29-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts

BB 1.1 kept restarting my droid whenever I'd receive text messages (after a clean install).

1.0, welcome back.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

I have tried BB 1.1 but not the newest CM so I'm curious to see which performs better. I don't think I could go to any of them because the overall speed and low temps on both of those roms aren't as good as dominator. What I think I might try is Chevy's simply stunning if he releases the newest update tonight. I don't I've heard anybody try it on here so I figure ill give a shot and report back on my findings.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast