1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

Default what happened to project elite......

does anyone know what happened to the project elite rom? i using my og droid again after dropping my droid 2 in the toilet ( complete accident and sober as a bird -_-) and now im running CM7 but would much rather be running PE but cant seem to download it anywhere......insights?
    BB Storm ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid Incredible ---->> Evo 4G ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid 2 ---->>Incredible 2
    Gtalk: kingmontes

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

Default Re: what happened to project elite......

He got a GNex so he prolly abandoned the OG...

Just tried the website...its under construction so its not working :/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

i need it!!!! i like CM7 but i think PE is soooo much better....if anyone has PE for me to download let me know cuz i cant find it anywhere
    BB Storm ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid Incredible ---->> Evo 4G ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid 2 ---->>Incredible 2

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

PE is pretty good...but no man I dont know where else you could get it from
    Did you have your D2 rooted and rommed? I just got one and got some questions....the D2 forum is deader than this one is...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

Quote Originally Posted by scarryman04 View Post
    PE is pretty good...but no man I dont know where else you could get it from
    Did you have your D2 rooted and rommed? I just got one and got some questions....the D2 forum is deader than this one is...
    yea i did before i dropped it in the toilet =( but i was running a CM7'esque rom......i forgot what it was called but it pretty much CM7

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

K so I got this phone and its still on 2.2, do I need to update to the official GB before flashing a custom GB ROM? I've read a couple places people say it will brick if flashing from a 2.2 but never any real proof/truth.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

Quote Originally Posted by scarryman04 View Post
    K so I got this phone and its still on 2.2, do I need to update to the official GB before flashing a custom GB ROM? I've read a couple places people say it will brick if flashing from a 2.2 but never any real proof/truth.
    i would to be safe.....but honestly if you do brick the phone the process to sbf back to unrooted stock is not as dangerous as people make it out to be, if you can follow directions you can sbf back to unrooted GB and then start over
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

yeah I'm not scared to get technical just would rather not have to do all that haha

thanks for the info man!

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

aight I unrooted downloaded the OTA and went to install but it fails...how do I get rid of the custom recovery cuz thats what I think is effing me

NM I SBF'd and fixed my problem!!!
    Last edited by scarryman04; 12-31-2011 at 11:16 PM.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

SBF FTW!!

How did you get gb for the og Droid, 1 a855
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

check the base for different roms.....in know peter alfonsos roms are running GB and they're pretty damn good

i just started using this thing this morning. used universal androot and the hard part was recovery. had to use an ancient rom manager. it was 2.1.1. i been flashing on it all day and am currently on simply stunning. if i hadnt had an lg thrill with acidhazard i would agree!!! it makes this thing work pretty damn well with the puny lil memory it has. i wanna try this cuz this is only phone i have for a few weeks. cant find any links that work for this.l is it too old?? i have no choice but to respect this phone after using it all day. it aint too shabby!