1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    966 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9-RC1, Stock

Default Keyboard Autocorrect and Froyo

I'm rocking BB v0.1 and, as with other Foyo ROMs I've tried, there is no keyboard autocorrect (using BetterKeyboard). Anyone else having this problem, and anyone know a solution?

I think it has to do with dictionaries, somehow, because when I enable the option in BK to use contact names in its autocorrect, they show up.
    Sweet Nexus Bliss.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger View Post
    I'm rocking BB v0.1 and, as with other Foyo ROMs I've tried, there is no keyboard autocorrect (using BetterKeyboard). Anyone else having this problem, and anyone know a solution?

I think it has to do with dictionaries, somehow, because when I enable the option in BK to use contact names in its autocorrect, they show up.
    I ran into the same problem. It stopped auto-correcting everything. Kinda sucks. Would love some help, Better Keyboard is too good not to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Split630 View Post
    I ran into the same problem. It stopped auto-correcting everything. Kinda sucks. Would love some help, Better Keyboard is too good not to use?
    Better keyboard? You should be using swype son!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    966 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9-RC1, Stock

I tried swype.... I really did. I can't do it. I could never get it to put the right word in; it seemed clunky. Maybe I didn't give it long enough, or maybe I just don't get it.
    Sweet Nexus Bliss.