1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Music Widgets??? For root..

Anybody know of any good music widgets for rooted droid that will actually show album art? I see some on some themes, but I don't want the whole theme, just the music app. I've used adb a little, but not sure I'm confident enough to try to rip one. TIA for any help..

Hawk
    Motorola Droid
    Froyo (whatever lol)

im using meridian pro, its like 2.99 for the pro version but the music widget is 4x4 and pretty dope, check it out, if i knew how to put up a screen shot i would
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpunx View Post
    im using meridian pro, its like 2.99 for the pro version but the music widget is 4x4 and pretty dope, check it out, if i knew how to put up a screen shot i would
    Thanks I will definitely check it out.
    Motorola Droid
    Froyo (whatever lol)

Pure music widget is pretty awesome. Basically an improved widget for the stock player. Tons of options and shows album art.

anybody know of a free album art grabber??

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    ROM
    Miui 1.1.7.0,

Quote Originally Posted by WAM View Post
    anybody know of a free album art grabber??
    I swear by cubed music player. You don't have to be rooted and I don't think you need to be for any music player. It's got a nice selection of widgets too.
    Cubed has a great album art grabber.
    gtalk: Sethjk

Global Posts
    618 Global Posts

I like cubed as well. Definitely very visually attractive, and has some good options as well.

However, I have been using Doubletwist recently, mainly because it's easy sync with both my Mac and Win7 Tower, and also it's accessible through the car dock menu.